INFORMATION CLAUSE ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 05/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: “RODO”), we would like to inform you about the principles for the processing of your personal data and your rights in relation thereto. The following rules apply as of 26 May 2018,
(1) The controller of your personal data processed at the Pyrzycki Dom Kultury (hereinafter referred to as “PDK”) with its seat: Plac Wolności 3, 74-200 Pyrzyce is: Director of the Pyrzycki Dom Kultury (hereinafter referred to as “ADO”).
(2) If you have any questions concerning the manner and scope of the processing of your personal data within the scope of the PDK’s activities, as well as your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at the PDK via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at telephone number: +48 501 414 754
(3) The ADO processes your personal data on the basis of applicable laws, concluded agreements and on the basis of the consent you have given.
a. fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the ADO;
b. performance of contracts concluded with PDK’s contractors;
c. in other cases, your personal data shall be processed only on the basis of your previously granted consent within the scope and purpose specified in the content of the consent.
a. public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on commission of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes which result from the provisions of generally applicable law;
b. other entities which, on the basis of relevant agreements signed with the PDK, process personal data for which the Administrator is the Director of the Pyrzyce Cultural Centre.
(6) Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the objectives set out in point 4, and thereafter for the period and to the extent required by generally applicable laws.
(7) In relation to the processing of your personal data, you shall have the following rights:
a. the right of access to your personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of that data;
b. The right to request the rectification (amendment) of your personal data – in case your data is inaccurate or incomplete:
c. the right to request the erasure of personal data (the so-called right to be forgotten), where:
d. the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data – where:
e. the right to data portability – where the following conditions are cumulatively met:
f. the right to object to the processing – where the following grounds are cumulatively met:
(8) Where the processing of personal data is based on a person’s consent to the processing of personal data (Article 6(1)(a) RODO), you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Such revocation shall not affect the compatibility with the applicable law of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its revocation,
(9) If you become aware of unlawful processing of your personal data at PDK, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
(10) Where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, the provision of personal data by you to the Administrator is voluntary.
(11) It is obligatory to provide personal data when the prerequisite for the processing of personal data is provided by law or a contract concluded between the parties.
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area. 13.
(13) Your data will not be processed by automated means and will not be profiled.
(Note: the exercise of the above rights must be in accordance with the law under which the processing takes place and with the archiving rules).
Information clause on the processing of personal data at the Pyrzyce Cultural Centre. Plac Wolności 3. 74-200 Pyrzyce
We respect your right to privacy. Pyrzycki Dom Kultury (PDK) would like to inform you that the data provided by users in the forms made available on this website (http://pdk.pyrzyce.net) are fully confidential and used only for:
All data received with the help of this website is exclusively for the use of PDK. The data will not be sold or made available to other offices, organisations or persons who are not employees or permanent employees. Confidentiality of data may be waived for evidentiary purposes or by order of the relevant state authorities. All rights to the content of the official PDK service are reserved. The user is entitled to download and print whole pages or parts of the PDK website, provided that the copyright and trademark registration rights of PDK are not infringed. No part of the service may be copied in whole or in part for commercial purposes, electronically transmitted or otherwise modified, linked to or used without the prior permission of the PDK Director.
Automatically collected data and cookies
When you visit the PDK website, data is collected about your visit, e.g. statistical data to determine the number of views of individual articles. In some cases, identification and the associated personalised access are based on cookies. Disabling cookies in your browser does not affect the use of the PDK website. You can change your cookie settings in your browser. If you do not change these settings, you accept the cookies used here.
PDK does not currently run a newsletter.
Photographs may be taken during meetings, celebrations, conferences and organised events, etc. by the Pyrzyce Cultural Centre. The photos may be published on the PDK website and on the official social media profile – Facebook, pursuant to Article 81(2), points 1 and 2 of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 880, as amended). The person visible in the published photograph has the right to request the removal of the photograph from the PDK website and social media. The request for removal should be sent to mailowy:email@example.com
As of 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (so-called RODO) applies. For more details, please visit the website under “Information clause”.
Users who have questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or how to keep in touch with it, are invited to send comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (91) 570 19 95.